The following information relates to Aussie Trailers Terms & Conditions of Sale for the purchase of new trailers. Please read and understand all the information carefully, and should you have any questions, please Contact Us. By purchasing Goods from Aussie Trailers, you hereby agree to all Terms and Conditions of Sale as set out herein.
Aussie Trailers means Hill’s Equipment and services PTY LTD. Trading as Aussie trailers equipment and services (ABN: 70 621 936 785)
Customer(s) means you, the person, business or company who is purchasing Goods from Aussie Trailers.
Goods means trailers or any other accessory made by Aussie Trailers for Customers.
Due Date means the date Aussie Trailers estimates to have the goods finished by.
Delivery Date means the exact date that the trailer is completed, ready to be collected by the Customer.
Services means the sale of Goods to Customers.
Repairs means warranty work, or any work carried out under consumer law.
Chassis means the base steel frame of the trailer only.
Draw bar means the a frame steel out the front of the trailer only.
Tax Invoice means the invoice or receipt made out to the Customer from Aussie Trailers for the sale of Goods.
Terms of Trade
The Customer agrees to accept the Goods sold by Aussie Trailers based on the Terms & Conditions set out in this document which excludes all other terms and Conditions (written on your order form or otherwise).
Termination of Contract
Aussie Trailers reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time should a Customer go bankrupt, or into liquidation.
Build Specifications and Description of Goods
Aussie Trailers uses your Tax Invoice as a work order to gather information about the Goods requirements and build specifications.
The Customer agrees to accept the Goods sold by Aussie Trailers based on the description and specifications set out on the Tax Invoice which excludes all other specifications and requirements (written or otherwise).
Quotation of Goods or Services
Any quote given by Aussie Trailers is an estimation only and does not constitute an agreement of sale.
Quotations are subject to change, alteration and withdrawal at any time.
Deposits and Payment
Aussie Trailers require a non-refundable deposit to secure your authorised order.
Food vans or custom trailers may require a larger deposit and progress payments.
The remaining invoice balance is due upon collection of the Trailer. (Cheques not accepted).
Aussie Trailers will notify the customer by email, phone or sms when the trailer is ready for collection.
All Trailers must be collected within 5 (five) business days of completion unless authorised in writing by Aussie Trailers.
If the trailer is not collected within 5 (five) business days of completion, Aussie Trailers reserves the right to sell the trailer to recover any loss or loss of profit.
Storage fees apply at $50 per day if the Customer fails to collect the trailer within 5 (five) business days without written consent by Aussie Trailers.
Cancellation of Orders
No order will be cancelled without the consent of Aussie Trailers in writing and will indemnify Aussie Trailers from any
loss or damage to the Customer what so ever.
Aussie Trailers shall be under no obligation to accept Goods returned unless accepted in writing by Aussie Trailers.
Retention of Title and Ownership
Aussie Trailers retains legal ownership of all goods until paid for in full.
The Customer agrees that goods will be kept or resold by Aussie Trailers if the Customer fails to make payment
within 5 (five) business days of the Delivery Date.
All Due Dates are an estimate only and Aussie Trailers shall not be liable for the late delivery or non-
delivery of a trailer under any circumstances. Aussie Trailers shall not be liable for any loss, loss of profit, loss of
income, damage or delay to you or your customers as a result of late delivery or non-delivery of goods.
Trailer Maintenance & Care
The purchaser is responsible to care for their Trailer in accordance with Aussie Trailers Safety & User Guide.
All Aussie Trailers are fitted with 12v LED lights and electrics and are not suitable for vehicles with 24 volt systems.
If the Customers car is not set up for LED lights and incur flickering or pulsing lights, the problem must be rectified at the Customers expense.
Electric Braked Trailers
Aussie Trailers electric braked trailers are set up to connect to a vehicle with an electric brake controller installed in it.
We wire our electric brakes into pin 2 (live feed if required – black) and pin 5 (service brakes – blue).
You agree that it is the Customers responsibility to have an electric brake controller installed in their vehicle at their own expense.
All electric braked trailers are designed to suit 12 volt vehicles only. (Not 24 volt).
Any property belonging to the Customer under Aussie Trailers custody shall be entirely at the customers risk in
regards to damage or theft.
The Customer agrees they will read Aussie Trailers Safety & User Guide before using the Goods.
Notification of Issues
The Customer agrees to notify Aussie Trailers in writing of any issues with the Goods within 7 days of receiving the
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Aussie Trailers harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to the Services or Repairs, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Limitation of Liability
Aussie Trailers take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements by staff or otherwise in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of Aussie Trailers Structural Warranty*. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of our Services.
The Customer agrees they have received or read online a copy of Aussie Trailers Safety & User Guide.
1. All new trailers are covered by a *Structural Warranty.
2. The Warranty entitles the original purchaser from the date of purchase and covers the chassis and draw bar only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of one (1) year domestic use, and six (6) months commercial use.
3. Aussie Trailers retains the right to repair or replace any part covered, which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship, provided that the trailer has been operated in accordance with Aussie Trailers Safety & User Guide.
4. All Warranty repairs must be performed during normal business hours at our Salisbury Plain depot.
5. Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior written authorisation.
6. Unauthorised repairs are not covered under this Warranty.
7. The Customer will be responsible for paying all transport charges incurred in connection with the transportation of the trailer to and from Aussie Trailers premises for warranty work.
8. This Warrant only covers a Trailer if it has been used and maintained in accordance with Aussie Trailers Safety & User Guide.
9. This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:
a) subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person.
b) damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God or other inevitable accident.
c) hired to any person or persons.
10. This Warranty does not cover:
a) any trailer parts or accessories that are not manufactured by Aussie Trailers.
b) Paint, Rust, Wheels & Tyres, General consumables e.g. bearings, brakes, lights etc.
c) and any other items deemed to be consumable.
11. All 3rd party parts or accessories are supplied with the Warranty terms & conditions and period provided by the manufacturer of any such parts or accessories. Those parts and accessories include but are not limited to: Jockey Wheels, Toolboxes, Canvas / PVC Covers, Camper Tents, Winches etc.
12. Any issues with parts or accessories must be dealt with directly between the Customer and that specific parts or accessories manufacturer.
13. This Warranty and is not offered on products sold at auction or as a demonstrator, factory seconds or on used products, unless with express written permission by Aussie Trailers.
Updates & Revisions
Aussie Trailers Terms and Conditions of Sale may change at any time without notice.
Aussie Trailers Terms and Conditions of Sale was last updated on 1/11/2018 as 12:00pm
This current version of Aussie Trailers Terms and Conditions of Sale is effective from 1/11/2018 at 12:00pm